Terms of Service
Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions and the web-based booking form constitute the entire Agreement concerning the provision of an any rides and airport transfer service (“Service”) between you and Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC. Completion of the booking form and use of the Service indicates your unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
“Lemon Taxi” means Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC (Company Number L11000052279) whose registered in Florida State, “you” and “your” means any individual, company or other business who places the booking with us.
2.1 You must allow sufficient time when booking your taxi to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions.Lemon Taxi shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
2.2 You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage. Lemon Taxi cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage. Please note that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger.
2.3 If you need to transport a wheelchair please specify this at the time of booking.
3. Prices & Payment
3.1 Lemon Taxi will email you a quotation based on the information supplied by you. Unless otherwise stated all prices are exclusive of VAT which, if applicable, will be charged in addition. Lemon Taxi may amend the quotation if there is any material change to the original itinerary, the number of passengers, or the type or size of vehicle required.
3.2 The quotation will include a  minute waiting period after the advertised landing time and the cost of car parking. Lemon Taxi will charge for waiting at its standard rates after the initial 30-minute period has expired. Lemon Taxi will endeavor to check for flight delays before the driver leaves for the airport but shall be under no obligation to do so.
3.3 If you accept the quotation, you will receive confirmation of your booking by email. Please check your booking confirmation carefully and inform Lemon Taxi promptly of any errors. Lemon Taxi shall not be responsible for any delays caused or costs arising from by your failure to provide Lemon Taxi with correct information.
3.4 All journeys originating at an airport (which are not return journeys where Lemon Taxi has taken you to the airport) must be prepaid in full at least three days before the date of travel.
3.5 Payment can be made by credit card, debit card (both subject to a possible 5% surcharge), cash or check with a valid guarantee card. Payment by check must be made at least 7 days before the date of travel. Currently this is NOT charged.
4. The Service
4.1 You shall be responsible for the behavior of all the passengers in the car during the journey. You will be charged $100 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger.
4.2 Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
4.3 All children traveling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats should wherever possible be supplied and fitted by the child’s parents. Such seats may be retained by the driver for use on the return journey.
4.4 Lemon Taxi will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
If you need to cancel your booking, please contact Lemon Taxi as soon as possible. Cancellations made more than (24 hours) prior to the date of travel will result in a full refund of. Cancellations made less than (24 hours) prior to the date of travel will not be refunded. Bookings and cancellations made on the same day will incur a minimum charge of ($15.00).
6.1 Lemon Taxi shall use all reasonable endeavors to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall Lemon Taxi be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatever.
6.2 All luggage is carried entirely at your risk.
6.3 Lemon Taxi shall be entitled to cancel all services and provide refunds in the event of a declared national emergency, riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist attack, or other circumstances beyond its control. If the car breaks down during your journey Lemon Taxi will endeavor to arrange an alternative car to complete the journey as soon as practicable.
6.4 You shall indemnify Lemon Taxi against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
6.5 Neither party excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for wilful default or fraudulent misrepresentation, or otherwise in any manner unenforceable by any applicable law.
Lemon Taxi will refuse or terminate any booking with immediate effect if it places any driver or vehicle at risk of damage, violence or abuse by you or by any passenger in your party and will ask all passengers to vacate the vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so. No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
8.1 Lemon Taxi may subcontract its obligations under this Agreement. You shall not assign, transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
8.2 Lemon Taxi may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable rate in effect at the time of booking.
8.3 Lemon Taxi shall store, process and use all information regarding your personal details in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
8.4 This Agreement and any accompanying quotation represents the entire agreement between you and Lemon Taxi in relation to its subject matter. If there is any discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and the quotation, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
8.5 Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer any benefit on any third party, whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, and no third party shall have the right to enforce any rights under this Agreement except where otherwise agreed in writing.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with Florida State law and you and Lemon Taxi each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Florida Courts in respect of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
Website Terms of Service
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your lemonpcb.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC liability. You must immediately notify Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC for inclusion on your Website, you grant Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC's reasonable opinion, violates any Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC's sole discretion. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free lemonpcb.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which lemonpcb.com links, and that link to lemonpcb.com. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC does not have any control over those non-Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC website or webpage, Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by lemonpcb.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC in accordance with Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC or others. In the case of such termination, Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC to you any Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC, lemonpcb.com, the lemonpcb.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with lemonpcb.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC or Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at lemonpcb.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your lemonpcb.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC's notice to you thereof; provided that, Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC, or by the posting by Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Bay County, FL., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Bay County, FL.. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Bay County, FL., in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Lemon Taxi & Shuttle Service LLC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.