If you’ve never been to Panama City Beach (AKA the Emerald Coast) and are planning a trip here soon, you should probably recognize, and know a few things about traveling to Bay County Florida!
- People are in more of a hurry than you might think!
- Traffic can be very dense.
- There’s so much to do, you can never do it all! (Or can you???)
- We are actually a pretty small town!
- Our infrastructure is bursting at the seems to support all the tourism we see and experience.
- Take a taxi whenever and wherever you can because parking at exclusive restaurants and bars can be limited, especially for those hot spots on Front Beach Rd.
Traveling to Panama City Beach
Of course Lemon Taxi has a few resources online via our blog and resource pages, such as local flight info, and more detailed information about local hotspots— so that’s one way we try to assist users looking for a reliable local taxi service. You can use our site to help plan your trip and even book a ride online, just use the menu or any of the reserve now links.
We certainly try to be as helpful as possible, and give our customers more than they pay for with a great value, and online booking discount, and even other discounts for Military, etc. There’s so much going on at the beach this year that you should have a great guide, especially if you’ve never visited before! We have many new hotels being built beach-front, additions to Pier Park, including Pier Park West, and new restaurants to eat at, so that will keep you happy even if you’ve been to PCB a thousand times! We ask that you allow Lemon to help you get around this busy little down, especially at the height of Spring Break, or in the middle of your summer vacation.
In closing, we want to communicate that you will have a great time if you take the hassle our of your vacation by booking your travel and transportation needs in advance!
Thanks for visiting!